Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introduction...

This is a test. I am going to be posting stories about my life as a virtual airline pilot for US Airways virtual airline, complete with pix. This is based off of my posts on various forums, which seem to be popular. I am putting them all here so they will be consolidated and I will update as more stories are made.

For these stories I have used Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004 and many many addons both free and payware. To take the pictures I used a freeware program called Screenhunter, and minor editing using Photoshop 8.0 All photos are resized at 1024 x 768 pixels for ease of readability. Click on the links above for the actual stories... They are listed in chronological order with the oldest story last, and the newest story first. I recommend you start at #1.



For a full list of what addons I use for Flight Sim 2004, please email me or visit my home website at www.usairwaysva.org .


Currently my aircraft of choice is the payware Wilco/Feel There A319, repainted as "Steeler Air", real world registration N733UW. My repaint can be found on AVSIM.


Enjoy.

Drew Bolton

USA2433- Chief Executive Officer

US Airways virtual airlines.

http://www.usairwaysva.org

1 comment:

  1. Have to admit, your virtual tales are pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete